Thursday, May 29, 2014

This is: A Something Wonderful layout by Jennifer Haggerty

Hello and Happy Thursday! It's Jennifer and I'm back to share another layout I created using Teresa's Something Wonderful collection.  The colors of this line are AMAZING!  For my page, I cut different sizes of rectangles in the patterned papers and stitched through. This is a great way to incorporate lots of color without using up your supply of paper or embellishments.



Here,  I placed on of the Something Wonderful Decorative Brads in the center of a circle to add a splash of color.  
 I really love how Teresa includes 3x4 cards in her collections as they can be a great title or focus point of your page.  Of course, they can be used in pocket scrapbooking as well!  
 Again, I used another Decorative Brad in the center of a rectangle.  I love the arrows and the contrast it creates to the pattern on the paper. 

I always like to add some type of embellishment to the top of my photos.  Something Wonderful has a 6x12 sticker sheet that is STOCK full of fun embellishments. Here, I added two of the stickers followed by some of the Something Wonderful Enamel Dots. 

At the bottom, I jotted down some journaling and added this adorable heart enamel dot that coordinates with the collection.  Adding something small can create a big effect! 

Here is another look at more of the numerous beautiful patterns in Something Wonderful!  I don't know how Teresa keeps outdoing herself, but she does!  Every collection, I love even more than the last!  

Thank you for stopping by today! I hope this inspires you to try a layout using an assortment of rectangle or squares!  Just get out your ruler and favorite TC collection and start creating!  Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...