Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas by Stacey Michaud


Merry Christmas!  On behalf of the design team, we want to wish you a blessed day full of love. 

In honor of the holiday, I am sharing a gift to be shared with others.  A keepsake ornament in a vintage, old-fashioned style and an envelope full of fun!

 
The ornament was created using a wooden spool bought at a craft store.  I used my favorite Santa's List vintage paper and a Santa die-cut, making it shiny with Mod Podge.  The ribbon on top is complete with a sequin and Believe sentiment.

 
I simply used burlap twine as a hanger.  I threaded the twine through the center of the ornament and tied a knot on top.  I then created a loop and tied it again, making a bow.


 
Who doesn't love confetti during a celebration....mine was made using different colored sequins.


We hope you are celebrating the magic of the season and are looking forward to the new year!

With love,

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...