Thursday, December 26, 2013

You are my Happy Frame by Dedra Long


Hi everyone! Now that the presents have been unwrapped we are looking forward to the new year. You might be headed over to a New Year's Eve party that is hosted by family or friends or both.
If you are like my husband and I, we never show up empty handed to a party.
Today I wanted to share a quick host or hostess gift you could throw together with any frame you might have laying around the house.


I used my Cameo to cut a quote out of black cardstock in a size that will fit inside the frame I had on hand.


I used the negative part of the cut out and layered it with a piece of patterned heart paper from Teresa's You are my Happy Collection.


Place all of the layers inside the frame and easy peasy, a quick handmade gift great for any
occasion! Hope you have a great day filled with yummy leftovers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...