Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Magic Mini Album by Yvonne Blair

Hey there everyone!!! 

Can you believe it's Christmas Eve???
I can't! 
I am ready...which is not normal...usually I'm running around trying to finish it off at this time.  Wink.
But not this year!!! I'm done!!!
Anyways...on to the project! 
 This is a really quick and easy mini album that would be great to give a grandparent, family member, or friend to capture their Holiday memories. 
For the cover cut a piece of Santa's List to 10 x 12. 
Score at 5 3/4 from each edge.
 Crease on Score lines. 
This will create the "spine" of the book. 

 Cut  Five different Santa's List paper to 10 x 11 1/2.  
Fold in half and adhere each page back to back. 
 Once you get all the pages adhered, then adhere them to the cover.  
It should be a perfect fit and the spine should fit the folded edges. 

 Embellish as seen in pictures.  



 I hope you all enjoyed this mini, but most of all I hope you all have a very Merry and Safe Christmas and Holiday Season.  It will be 2014 next time I see you here. SO Happy Happy New Year as well!!! 
Until next year, hehehe.  
Oh and I have another fun project over on my blog featuring the TC eBosser!
Click here. 

1 comment:

  1. замечательный альбомчик! очень понравился!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...