Friday, November 22, 2013

"Today" - Jamie Harder - Family Stories


Happy Friday everyone!  Today I have a layout to share using the Family Stories collection ( I can seriously NOT get enough of this collection!!)























It has been a goal of mine to make sure that I get in my pictures from time and I am proud to say that I have been fulfilling this goal quite regularly now :-)  My daughters love set the timer on my camera, push the button and run back to join me for a photo…often we get quite silly photos that makes us laugh.  Taking the pictures has become a fun event for us and they look forward to it!  I love that!

I kept the layout quite simple..all it needed was a sprinkling of Teresa's fabulous embellishments!  I love the brads, the buttons, the chipboard and the die cuts!  It really makes scrapbooking so easy!




Thanks for stopping by today and I hope YOU are getting into your photos!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...