Thursday, November 21, 2013

Remember This Layout by Dedra Long


It's hard to believe next week is Thanksgiving and Christmas is right around the corner. Today I wanted to share a layout that features the Santa's List Collection. This is one of my favorites. The red glitter border pieces are devine!


For this layout I wanted to give my background a little subtle dimension. So, I started by using a snowflake punch with vellum and then used the Santa's List acrylic stamp set to add another snowflake to the center. I used a Martha Stewart glue pen to adhere each snowflake making the adhesive clear and invisible.


Once the snowflakes were adhered I added the patterned paper (at and angle for a little interest) on top of that and cut a red glitter border piece in half, placing it underneath that patterned paper. I loved how the snowflake background looked like a subtle extension of the patterned paper.


After the layered background was figured out I moved onto more stamping (the vintage Santa on the tag), adding chipboard stickers, more layering of journal cards, the beautfiul sequins and some clear jewels. Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!


1 comment:

  1. Thank you sooooo much for sharing how you made this lovely LO! I can't wait to have some alone time in my craft room so I can complete some projects for the holidays. This is so inspiring! I love the details!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...