Sunday, November 24, 2013

The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year - Post by Leslie Ashe using Santa's List

It's Monday, y'all! Happy Monday!


Leslie here to share a layout I did not too long ago
about my precious niece, Presley. I LOVE these photo's
I snapped of her during last Christmas for her mom & dad.
Isn't she DARLING? I know, biased...but seriously, I love to 
have her as the center of my project today!

Playing on her darling photo's, I decided to use them as 
a banner. One with no end or beginning, just the photo's 
on the page, in the center, as a banner. They're sized 3x5" 
printed and they're the perfect size to go across my page 
for the look I wanted.


-I started my layout with cutting 3 strips in 1" increments,
placing 2 at the top, 1 at the bottom. 

-Next I did some fussy cutting. I cut the doilies from one 
sheet of paper & placed them behind my photos to the right.
and also under the bottom of the very first photo.



-you might notice some patterned mattes behind my center photo.
I matted only 1 of the photo's and placed it right in the center using
3D glue dots. 

-I then took a scallop border punch & punched a few pieces to place
at the top of my layout & under a photo.

-topping this off by adding buttons and other embellishments completes
my Christmas look. I love how this turned out & love how easy 
all the papers from Santa's are to mix and match to any project!


Thanks for taking the time to visit the blog today, I hope you've enjoyed
my little piece of inspiration. Until next time!
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...