Friday, November 8, 2013

Santa's List Layout by Dedra Long

Time is really flying by. I realized today that we only have 7 Saturdays until Christmas and I kind of got a little panicked. The holidays are such a special time of year and the Santa's List Collection is perfect for Christmas. This collection is filled with glittered border pieces, glittered papers and just plain cute!


I loved the vintage Santa stamp so I punched a scallop shape, layered it to the white background to see where the scallop shape would land. Made a little pencil mark in the center of the scallop so I would know where to stamp my Santa. After the ink dried I erased the pencil mark.


For subtle journaling I always lean toward printing it on vellum to give it a softer look. Bringing the border pieces together I created a banner and to finish it off used a sequin and an enamel dots.
Thanks for stopping by today! Hope your Friday is fabulous!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...