Thursday, November 7, 2013

Hello Friends Cards By Jamie Harder

Today I have a couple of cards to share with you using the gorgeous Family Stories collection.  I just can not get enough of this collection… it is just so versatile!

For my first card, I dug into the Die Cut Sheet and layered several pieces to make a banner and adhered them with dimension dots (don't ya just LOVE dimension dots!!).  I used my Silhouette to make the "hello" and I cut the "friend" from the Family Stories "Subway" paper.







































While Family Stories can boast bright colours and playful patterns, it also has a softer side too.  I fell in love with the "Simply Delightful" layered sticker and wanted that to be the highlight on my next card.  I only needed to add a doily that I cut from the Family Stories "Doily" paper and a button to finish this card!



Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a super weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...