Monday, September 9, 2013

Time For A Masquerade Party - Leslie Ashe

Hi everyone!

It's Leslie here again sharing 2 projects I've made recently 
that I just ADORE.

Halloween is so fun. Seeing all the kids dressed in their costumes 
Trick or Treating, I mean really...how CUTE are they? Going to pumpkin
patches, whatever...this time of year is one of my favorites! I love it.

For my projects today I've created those very things!
Masquerade Party makes it so easy to create fun fall layouts:

My precious niece at the pumpkin patch and getting ready to go
Trick or Treating:

First up, 
Trick or Treat:
with this layout, 
I simply punched circles using a 3" circle 
punch (from several of the papers in this line).
Next, I placed them 4 in a row, 3 rows down.
Using black & white photo's of "Snow White",
I placed them in a row of 3 right in the center of my layout.

The file folders in this line make for GREAT mattes for pictures.
As you can see, I used one for one of my photo's.

The chipboard borders make it SO easy to add to any part of your layout.
Here, I placed mine at the bottom of my layout, with the bottom

part of my title right on it.
I also used a border at the top with my title.

Around 2 of the circles, you'll see journaling and just some extra penmanship.

Such an easy layout to recreate! so fun to do!


and now, let's take a visit to the Pumpkin Patch:































How PERFECT are the colors and designs for little Presley



 
 
I chose lots of orange to represent the season.
By layering a bold on top of a bold, really makes the photo's stand out.

Starting off, I simply cut the bold orange background to 10" all around
and added to the center of my base. I wanted to damask print to show as my frame.

Then I cut 2 small borders, added to the left side, with my title in letter stickers
going up...meeting with my chipboard "Halloween" which serves as the other
part of my title page.

and I just made this one simple by using several elements in the
embellishments and chipboard for my title and my extra little "pow" 
to these photo's. Again...this one is EASY to recreate. You can use one big photo,
or several wallet sized like I did here.

Thanks so much for stopping by today, I hope you enjoyed my Masquerade Party!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, your pages are BEAUTIFUL, Leslie!! Great inspiration with amazing products!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...