Friday, September 6, 2013

Memorabilia Layouts by Jamie Harder

Happy Friday!!!  I love when Fridays roll around 'cause that is my scrapbooking day!  Do you have a set time when you scrapbook?  Or tend to seize the opportunity when it arises? 

Today I am sharing a couple of pages from the gorgeous Memorabilia collection.  I think this collection is perfect for documenting families!  I love the focus it has on really capturing those moments.  
I layered a few chipboard pieces on this layout and of course I always reach for the brads, enamel dots and my new found love SEQUINS (squeal) to add to my pages!

For my next layout, I cut out the word "moment" from the patterned paper to use as part of my title.  I love how it pops!


 Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Have a fabulous weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...