Thursday, September 5, 2013

Captured Layout by Dedra Long

Hey Everyone! I'm still loving the Memorabilia Collection, such a rich elegant collection. This layout was all about documenting and capturing our youngest daughter, so the captured border was perfect for this layout. I also took one of the cardstock stickers and cut it in half, tying the top and bottom of the gray patterned paper together.



The patterned paper that has cards on it that you cut out (sometimes it is very hard for me to actually cut the papers when they are awesome) and measure approximately 3x4 to 4x6 are so well done. I especially love the whimsy fonts, they make the perfect accent to a layout or right now, I'm using them in my Project Life (will be sharing that soon).


On the stamped tag I added a foam sqaure on the edge to not only add dimension but to hold the twine in place so it did not get loose. Enamel dots in the middle of buttons and sequins can never be wrong.



Hope you have a fantastic Thursday! Thanks so much for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...