Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Bill Folder by Yvonne Blair featuring the Memories Collection


Hey everyone it's Yvonne back again with some more organizational fun!
I have been on this kick for, well, the whole year.  
Trying to find ways to make my life run more smoothly.
  
So I am really trying to do a few things that will help me be more efficient in a timely manner. 
Here is a bill folder that I made. 
It helps that I think it's pretty. I won't avoid it that way! 

 As you can see below there is a page for each month. 
 This is the inside front cover and the area that will be the "dash" board so to speak.
I adhered a whole package of Teresa's post it notes to the inside cover so they are handy and I can leave myself a note on any page that I need to. Love those.
 Below is a look to see how very simple the inside pages are.  There is a pocket on each side. 
Left is incoming bills and the right will be "paid" bills.  I have put one of the calendars on each right page so I can fill it out with the proper dates, highlight the due dates.  The left page has a page attached where I can list what bills are due on what day.  
I think this system is really going to help me be more timely, wink.  
 Here is a closer peek at the cover.  I love dimension so I had to layer a few things.  
Memories is such a versatile line.  I really love that I have created something pretty that will help me stay focused and more organized.  
 Hope you enjoyed and or have been inspired to create your own organizational tools! 

If you would like to create this book here are the instructions.
Here is what you will need:
Two chipboards 5 3/4 x 9
12 pieces of cardstock 10 x 12
Teresa Collins Memories Subway-Four 5 3/4 x 9
Subway side b 3 x 5
Dots side b 4 3/4 x 8 1/4 
Calendar-cut each out to 3 x 4
Memories Die Cut sheet, Chipboard sheet, Borders, Decorative brads,
Sticky notes, buttons.
2 doilies
binding machine

Cover the chipboard front and back with the Subway paper.  Outside covers get side A.
Inside covers get side B.
Score 12 cardstock in half at 5 inches.  Then score up from the bottom at 3 1/2 inches. 
Fold that piece up and then fold the piece in half so that pockets are on the outside of front and back. 
Bind book with binding machine.  
Add calendar cut aparts to the right pocket page of each cardstock. 
Embellish as seen in pictures. 
Really really easy! 
See you next time! 
If you would like to visit my blog just click here



4 comments:

  1. Stunning project!!! great!!!

    Olga, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning project. I have most of these Teresa Collins products, so must have a go with them and I could dig out my Zutter machine too.
    Thank you.
    Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I haven't used my zutter in a long while either, but I have used it on three projects in the last two weeks. Happy creating and thank you for stopping by!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...