Friday, December 7, 2012

An Ornament project by Keisha Campbell


Hello, Keisha here today with a super simple ornament project. I love to do really easy and fast projects from time to time. First-simply glued a few of the Christmas Cottage faceted clear gems to a clear glass ornament-a little bling goes a long way! I then used the Christmas Cottage stamps on a white tag-with gold embossing powder, of course. I have been hoarding the blingage (rhinestone broach on the clear tag) for months wanting for an extra special project, and this was it. I have also had that green ribbon for a while, and I have been dying to use it on something. Now I have a special ornament to give as a gift, or hang on my tree! Merry Christmas






4 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I too hoard certain gems along the way and you have come up with a great use...good idea. Love the acrylic tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful! I love the bling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the simple elegance of this ornament! Really lovely! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elegant and gorgeous Acrylic tag. What a great idea and I love the stamp.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...