Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Tell Your Story Card by: Sesil Cratin

Today I am featuring another sketch from Lori McClellan from The Hen's Den. Again, I love sketches it makes me so happy to have a sketch. Here is the sketch Lori created.


Here is my card using the sketch.



I would love to see what you do with Lori's Sketch.  Link you picture of your card or layout using any Teresa Collins Designs Collection to our facebook page at facebook.com/tcdesigns and you could be featured on our blog!!  Come show us what you can do.

Till next time...Happy Crafting.
sesilcratin.com

6 comments:

  1. Great sketch and such a fabulous card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE love this sketch! and the card is adorable:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is my take on the sketch http://evgeniapetzer.blogspot.com/2012/09/2-cards-2.html

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your card is amazing! Thank you so much for sharing. - Sesil

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...