Thursday, September 13, 2012

Rockin' The 6x6 Paper Pad with Stacy Rodriguez


Hey there everyone, Stacy here with you today.  I'm super excited to share this project and hope that it gives you some inspiration.

I love to create mini albums, usually they are not that small so I tend to use more of the 12x12 papers for them.  I wanted to try something a little different and use the 6x6 paper pad from Vintage Finds for the inside of the album along with the chipboard covers with this line.  On the cover I used lots of goodies from this line (brads, paper flowers,layered stickers,medallion,border strips, washi tape).


I also love to tie ribbon and bling onto the binder rings of all of my mini albums.  One of these pieces came from my grandmas necklace that I took apart, I simply love the way it looks on the album.



I love a super embellished mini that gives it alot of bulk :)



I probably should share a couple of the inside pages with you.



It's always fun for me to see how much I can use on a project.  The above page on the right hand side, the little tag that inserts into the pocket was made with the packaging from the buttons. I simply added a little washi tape and a ticket to it.  In all of my mini albums I ALWAYS have pockets to insert photo mats and journaling pieces into.

One of my favorite things from this line are the bingo cards, both the die cuts cards and I did use some of the bingo cards from the large 12x12 paper.



Well thanks for letting me share my mini album with you today. 




3 comments:

  1. It's funnies funny that I liked the Vintage Finds line "ok", but wasn't in awe of its awesomeness UNTIL both TC and her design team swayed my thinking with all of the spectacular projects being shared. A fine example of what creativity can do. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Stacy, all the different sized pages, super cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fantastic project~Only wish I would have bought this vintage rhinestone embellishment!! Love the whole mini!!! Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...