Monday, September 17, 2012

Max the Grasshopper with Jamie Harder


Hello and happy Monday to you!  Today I am excited to share with you a project using the Christmas Cottage collection in a VERY non-Christmasy way!  That is just one of the MANY things I love about Teresa Collins products...they are so versatile!

























Really it doesn't much further from Christmas...this layout is about the summer "friend" my daughter had and lost!  But the green papers in the is collection worked perfect for my grasshopper themed page and I am just crazy about the fun patterns on them!!!

I even threw in a touch of "Tell Your Story" goodness too...see that lined "love this moment" - I cut that from the Tell Your Story: Cards paper!

















Have fun scrapbooking your stories!  Thanks so much for stopping by!

















2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...