Thursday, July 3, 2014

USA Shines with Studio Gold by Christie Bryant



I love celebrating the 4th of July! Every year I decorate my home in red white and blue. This year, I added to my decorations by creating my own. 

On this altered project I used Teresa's new Studio Gold!!! AND the new Cut'n'Boss!!! I added in the blue from the Teresa Collins Urban Market line. I LOVE combining the blues from Urban Market with the Studio Gold - so pretty!


I had so much fun using the new Cut'n'Boss also. What a fantastic die-cut machine! I loved not having to hand-crank anything. My husband made fun of me because I was a little giddy while playing with the machine; I kept sending scraps of paper through so I could try out all the new embossing folders. The Cut'n'Boss is one great scrap-room toy...err...tool. 

Thanks for spending time on the Teresa Collins DT Blog today! Have a wonderful 4th!

XOXO, 
Christie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...