Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Wonderful by Stacey Michaud

had the chance to play around with the Something Wonderful collection this past weekend and it is pure fun!  I love the colors in this line and find them to be perfect for fun, festive pages.  I created a very clean and simple page this week, using only a few products.  A little can go a long way, particularly when you use repeating elements.


I created this page to celebrate this awesome moment between my husband and my daughter.

 
I decided to focus on the chipboard pieces because I love the typography and colors.  Placing my pictures right alongside The Story saying meant that I wanted to add some detail along the right hand side.  I decided to create that with color and dimension.  I staggered the chipboard pieces, using brads to set a couple of them off.
 
 
I chose the brighter pinks and yellows to add a boost.  I carefully chose the words to match the feeling I wanted to convey. 

 
I love the wood veneer package and decided to use the large, Wonderful as my title.  I like how it added curve to all the rectangles.  I used three sheets of paper, brads, wood and chipboard on this page!  Very few elements with strong impact. 
 
 

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...