Thursday, June 26, 2014

Family Documented by Jennifer Haggerty

Hello everyone! Jennifer on the blog today to share a layout I created with the Something Wonderful collection!  It is so fun working with the bold patterns and colors of this line!  I love the contrasting black/white strips with the pinks and blues!  Not to mention, the embellishments are out of this world!  For my page, I used a few of the patterned papers, pieces from the Something Wonderful Ephemera Pack and my Fiskars Hexagon Punch! 

 

 
I used my punch to cut a few of the different patterns, as well as cut shapes out of my cardstock background.  I backed my entire page with another piece of white cardstock and then adhered the hexagons inside or adjacent to each other.  As you can see, I left some hexagons "empty" so that the white would show through.
 

 
 At the top of my page, I used pennants from the Ephemera pack and stitched through with my sewing machine. You can also see a peek of the cute Viewmaster card that is included in the pack!  I placed this behind my photo to accent!
 
Here is a glimpse of my title:  the "family" was cut on my Silhouette and then I added the "documented" from the Ephemera pack. 
 
Thanks for stopping by today! As you can see, you can make a fun layout with a few sheets of patterned paper, cardstock, your favorite punch, and fun die cuts!  I hope this inspires you to do some crafting of your own today! 
Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, gorgeous layout! You have a beautiful family! Many blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...