Thursday, May 15, 2014

Urban Market layout by Jennifer Haggerty

Hello everyone! Jennifer here and I'm happy to show a layout I created using Teresa's new collection: Urban Market.  I can't tell you how much I LOVE the colors of this line!  The blue is even more gorgeous paired with the grey and black, as well as the silver glitter paper!  

 Using my die cut machine, I cut out stars from patterned paper as well as my cardstock background.  I added in decorative brads and a few enamel dots as well. 
The star shapes cut out from the cardstock I backed with patterned paper.  I love the blue/white paisley print!  Keeping with the star theme, I added the wood star from the Die Cut Wood pack.  
Using my Teresa Collins Xyron Stapler, I affixed the star and "Love This" tag from the Ephemera Pack. I find this is a great way to "adhere" your photo overlays!

Here is a glimpse of one of the many 4x6 Photo Overlays that come in the pack!  I love using them as they add so much to your pictures!


I embossed one of the vellum bags from the Basically Essential Media Kit with the Teresa Collins Craftwell Wood Grain embossing folder and my eBosser.  I adhered the bag under one of the Urban Market Tags and some of the patterned papers.  


Another shot of my stars along with the "1" Die Cut Wood piece. I chose this because my cute nephew had just turned a year old in this photo!  

Thank you for stopping by today!  I hope this inspires you to do some creating of your own! 
Have a wonderful day!

 Products used:  Urban Market patterned papers, Decorative Brads, Enamel Dots, Die Cut Wood Shapes, Photo Overlay, Ephemera Pack, Tag; Craftwell Wood Grain Embossing Folder and eBosser; Xyron Stapler, Megarunner, and Liquid Adhesive.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...