Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Love Them by Stacey Michaud


I am just over the moon in love with the new Something Wonderful collection!  It is bright and happy and full of beautiful designs!  I put the focus on creating a page using mainly goodies from the Ephemera Pack.  This little bag is packed full with awesome items that make cool embellishments!

 
It was those striking, large letters that caught my attention first!  I then poured out the bag and found cool circle tags, journaling tags and banners!  I placed my photo in the center next to the W flashcard, also from the pack.  Then I staggered the numbers 1-9 as it equaled the total number of girls in the picture.  I added the You & Me circular tag to direct the eye.  To add more color and dimension, I layered the hot pink journaling block, Love square and wood veneer heart on top of the flashcard to build my title.  Adding titles with a variety of fonts really adds to a design!
 
 
 
You can't totally see it from the photo, but I added foam squares to the numerals 2, 4, 6, 8 to make them pop.  The page has more depth now!


 
I think it is my signature style to add a border along the top of my pages!  I can't help it.  I find it really closes the page and adds that touch of color or pattern without being too much.  I added three banners and a circle tag from the Ephemera pack!  The best part is that I still have a ton of goodies left over from the pack!  I topped off the paper banner with some brads and one chipboard piece, again looking for dimension!
 
This new collection is truly wonderful, sure to be put to good use over and over again!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...