Wednesday, April 2, 2014

it's SOMETHING WONDERFUL & URBAN MARKET


I am super excited to show you my BRAND NEW MID RELEASE COLLECTION.
I do believe that this yummy line is
SOMETHING WONDERFUL.
The colors are so pretty... colorful
but not too bright.
I just wanted to debut a line
that will make you SMILE...
well, I hope it does.
This is a non-themed line.
You can use it for cards, love, Summer...
well, ANYTHING.


this is URBAN MARKET.
PHOTOS DO NOT DO THIS GORGEOUS LINE JUSTICE.
It is RICH blue... yes, boy or girl...
and the line has THREE gorgeous papers that are
glittered in the CHAMPAGNE color.
The theme is again... ANYTHING.
However, I added lots of LIFE, 365, and
the DAILY story and gratitude in the subtle
message of the collection. I am
so in love with the WOOD sequins, the zebra sequins,
the wood, the chipboard...okay...
I am in LOVE with it all.

A little behind the scenes. I travel and when I do... I
ALWAYS go shopping. Now, I'm not going to the malls
to buy clothes  (well sometimes), but I am
going to go and INSPIRATION shop
for new colors,
new TRENDS...
I am often going to home decor
shops or just simply walking
the city center.

This line was "designed" and inspired
after I came home last year from my
trip to Madrid Spain.

I was at a local restaurant and the walls were
beautiful rich BLUE tiles. I immediately
saw the color all over Spain. I was in love
and KNEW it was the NEXT deep blue color for me.
It is RICH, GORGEOUS and
so pretty.  

I thought I would SHARE just a few layouts and projects that I designed today. I am going to be leaving in 5 hours for the airport. Yes, I'm headed to teach at three big amazing events in Portugal, Munich and Frankfurt Germany. PINCH ME... I am so blessed to LOVE what I do. PS- I love you all so much and REALLY can't thank you enough for the kind emails and HUGE support. I just feel
like God is truly lifting me and inspires me through YOU and in ALL that I do. K... see,
I just can't keep the happiness from within.




SOMETHING WONDERFUL
LOVE ONE ANOTHER...
THIS IS THE PAPER, HEART SEQUINS, STICKERS... OH MY...TAGS AND CHIPBOARD
SENTIMENTS... (HEART PUNCH- FISKARS) 


yes, there is ZEBRA and alphabet paper and the cute pennants, tags, and the cool film circle...
I loved my VIEW FINDERS and LOVED
this addition to the line.
I love that Gentry took this photo of Zellie... 

this is my grandson Tenneson after he was born.
oh my... this line will help you
document life...
look at the cute feather!!! It's chipboard...
I loved the alpha and number
papers so much and used it
as my base.
*note the cute zebra sequins... SWOON!


Did you see this on HSN? Yes, I embossed the white Bazzill cardstock with my honeycomb folder and the
TC eBosser machine.
DREAM BIG- something wonderful.
I loved the dotted chevron paper...tags, and the STAR METALLIC sequin stars.
I love the stickers in this collection too.
The pops of red, black, yellow, pink...they
all work together.


The color is not purple but is a BEAUTIFUL rich BLUE.
Here you can see the gitter paper, the wood and blue sequins,
the WOOD number 5 and THANKFUL- the papers, the chipboard and more...

I am officially in love with all things
CABANA STRIPES.
Yes, I can't get enough of this pattern.
I love the colors and the neutrals combined
in this line (mixed with glitter)...
did you notice the LOVE photo overlay from Urban Market?
Yes, I've been using my handwriting a lot lately
in all my collections.


I am so loving the glittered damask paper.
If you like the WOOD PIECES like I do... well, they just
make a project POP.
The big wood feather, number 23, the STAR and RECORDED...
they make crafting HAPPY.
(TC essentials 12x12 Stencil- Scallops and TC MODELING PASTE) 


I am IN LOVE with stars.
I just may need a STAR intervention.
I used my Fiskar punches to punch out hexagon, and stars for this SOMETHING WONDERFUL
DOCUMENTED layout.
I used my herringbone embossing folder and TC ebosser machine on the light craft cardstock.
The rest is decorative tape, chipboard and paper from
the line. Yes, the metallic STARS are my sequins.
Isn't Tenneson a dollbaby????? 



This is the project I have been wanting to do for so long.
This is URBAN MARKET-
I used the photo overlays on McKays graduation
photos. This is the papers, the gems, the overlays...
I will post more of this project later too. 


well, I love HAPPY fun colors!!!!!
The sequins are pink and mint green...
the enamel dots and shapes...
LOVE....
Can you tell I'm a little HAPPY
how this line turned out?
This M layout is silly Maxson.
The papers, sequins, the dots, the stickers...
I had a lot of fun with this layout.


This is my SILLY son in law- Devan.
I consider him my son in all ways.
I adore him. He's quite the character
and he is so in love with Gentry.
I love him for treating her like a princess.
I had to capture his personality and them together.
NOTE: ICE CASTLES in Winter in Utah... you
have to visit us here and go to this.

This is the beautiful colors and chipboard &
papers with Something Wonderful.
The Story is the actual 12x12 paper that
I trimmed down.


Oh silly Zellie... sorry she won't take normal
photos anymore. If you tell her to smile-
she sticks her finger in her nose or puts her tongue out.
I guess at 2 years old...she
knows how to be silly.

This HAPPY layout with UM is glittered circles
and I put my STICKER circle icons inside the circles with foam pop
up dots (TC Xyron Adhesive kit).
The neutral word paper in UM is a FAVORITE of mine! 


I love love love clipboards,
GOLD
and displaying my projects.
This is LOVE THIS-
URBAN MARKET.
The papers, the wood accents, chipboard and more.
I am just in love....

I must go pack...
I hope you love what you see.
I am giving away the collections TODAY on
my facebook page. (tcdesigns)
Please share these collections with all your
crafty and creative friends.

 I have some LONG overdue blog posts coming.
THANK YOU for
all that each of you do
to encourage me-
it's truly felt.


post signature

4 comments:

  1. I really, really love something wonderful. When will it be in stores?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your gorgeous new collections are perfect! And the way you always use your beautiful family photos makes them even better. Just got my scallop stencil and the damask, and oh my goodness they are WONDERFUL, thank you for creating such great stuff. Enjoy your trip and please plan on coming to eastern Canada some day, I would so love to take a class with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! love it! as usual! When will it be available!!??? I guess it will be MCC first?!! I'm going to be stalking MCC!! Hope its there!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...