Monday, March 31, 2014

Love us wall hanging by Yvonne Blair

 Hi there! Yvonne here to share this wall hanging I made for my daughter. 

She has been dating Wesley for 4 1/2 years and they are both in college now. 
They are so happy together, but are in no rush to speed things up.
They are focused on getting their degrees and then will plan.
We have done several photo shoots with them and I just loved this picture. 
I thought it would make a nice focus for a wall hanging she can keep in her room. 
 Save the Date is so much more then a wedding, engagement line.  
I really think it is perfect for relationships that haven't quite gotten there yet, 
but also family layouts and scrapbooking!
It is so diverse.  That is one of the things I love about Teresa's lines.
Multiple uses.  
You can use these lines for everyday life. 
And as we all know, it's really nice to get a lot of bang for your buck, right?
Anyway, I had this 7 Gypsies receipt tray laying around for a while.
I decided I either needed to use it or it was going away. 
I love the way it turned out. But most importantly Bre loves it. 
She has it proudly hanging on her wall.  
(And that makes me happy, wink.) 

So, what do you have laying around in your scrap room that really needs attention? 
I hope this has inspired you to dig in your stash and mix some old with new and see what you can come up with! 
Supplies used:
Save the Date papers, decorative brads, chipboard embellishments, decorative buttons,
enamel dots, TC Mega Runner from Xyron, TC 3D foam from Xyron, Receipt tray and doily. 

Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to check back each day for more DT inspiration!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...