Thursday, February 27, 2014

Daily Stories by Christie Bryant



Both sides of every single paper in the Daily Stories line is fabulous. This line is so fun to create with! I loved combining a lot of differentDaily Stories papers on this layout ..."Butterflies, Currently, Flowers, Note Cards, Quotes, Remember"... I just had to use as many as I could. 

Don't you just love playing with sequins? I love that Teresa has included these embellishments in her new lines. I added some french knots to the sequins on this layout. I believe that sequins and french knots belong together. 

French knots + Sequins = True Love. 


With Spring coming up, the Daily Stories line will be fabulous to have on hand. So many fun flowers and pastels. I just love the little prints and quotes. Check out all the papers in theDaily Stories line: CLICK HERE

Thanks for stopping by today, have a wonderful day!

XOXO, Christie

1 comment:

  1. I love how you did your journaling around the edge of your layout! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...