Monday, January 6, 2014

MY CRAFT CHANNEL BOOK IN A BOX SEGMENT

Hello My Name Is... (brand new CHA Collection!)

Teresa is showing her soon to be released BRAND NEW collection- Hello My Name Is. This show is all about thinking OUTIDE and or INSIDE the box. She has used a "find" purchased at the thrift shop to create her own keepsake project of her life. Learn her inspiration behind designing this new line and how to create your own book in a box.

Other projects shown in Segment- 5x7 Frame: Don't Forget YOU are Awesome, Hello My Name is MAXSON layout


Products: HELLO MY NAME IS by Teresa Collins

Watch the episode here!









Have a Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Teresa it is so true about writing down your own history. My husband suddenly passed away on Dec.6.th2013 He love to do family history and yes he wrote it down. But he never really wrote about his self . Luckly he had me to do it for him. I can not stress enough how important it is to let others know about YOU. Teresa I truly lost the most wonderful I have ever meant. I am thankful for 19years years we had . 12 1/2 years we were married. Thank you for teaching me how to write about loves and myself. Many blessing my friend :) Brinda ,Fishers,Indiana

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...