Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!! 2014 Design Team Announcement, Please welcome....

First we want to say a huge thank you to our past design team members for all of their hard work and dedication. For all of their creative designs and inspiration they have shared with all of  you over the last year. They will all be missed and will be back from time to time to share more with you as special guest designers!



We are so excited to announce the new design team for 2014!! Please welcome the following talented group! 

Christie Bryant

Hello!  My name is Christie Bryant and I am the proud parent of two gorgeous children, Parker and Izabelle; you will find their beautiful faces all over my projects.  My wonderful husband, Dan still puts up with me after 17 years of my kookie craziness (takes one to know one)!  I currently reside in Idaho but am a California transplant.

I love all paper crafts and mixed media and have been faithfully scrapbooking since 1996. I absolutely love to create with paper and pay special attention to the "little details”. I believe that photographs are so important. Because I love photographs (being an amateur photographer myself) when it comes to crafting, scrapbooking is where my heart resides.

I’m super excited to be on the Teresa Collins Design team and can’t wait to share my love for Teresa’s products. I believe it is so important to preserve our family heritage and our special memories. I love that Teresa Collins provides a unique and beautiful way to accomplish this.  I hope that the projects I create will help to inspire other crafters to scrapbook their own special memories.  

You can find her blog here: http://prettypaperbook.com/blog/


Jennifer Haggerty

Jennifer Haggerty: Hi I'm Jennifer Haggerty and very excited to be a part of the Teresa Collins Designs Design Team!!  I live in the Midwest with my wonderful husband, two beautiful children, a crazy pug, and 2 cats.   I started scrapbooking about 15 years ago and it is truly my passion.   Layouts are my favorite projects to create followed by mini albums and altered home décor.  When I'm not in my scrap room, you will find me reading, running, or spending time with my family and friends.

You can find her blog here: http://livethemoment-jen.blogspot.com/






Leslie Ashe


Leslie Ashe is a born & bred Texan girl who loves to create memories with her family & put them on paper to remember always. She began scrapbooking over 16 years ago after going to a craft party with friends. Creating is her one and only true outlet. Not a day goes by when she’s not sitting in her studio (that her husband helped her put together recently) working away. 
When she’s not creating, you can find her curled up with a good book, with her family or out snapping all the memories she can get in a day. It’s quite an honor and priveledge to serve on the Teresa Collins Design Team. What a dream come true!

She’s blessed to have work published in Scrapbook Trends, Cards, Simply Handmade, Create: Idea Books, Creating Keepsakes magazines. 

You can find her blog here: 
http://leslieashe.blogspot.com/


Melissa Phillips

Melissa was born and raised in American Fork, UT. After graduating from Brigham Young University, she and her husband moved to Southern Nevada where they currently live with their little girl.

After the birth of her daughter, Melissa wanted to make handmade Thank You notes to send out and became hooked immediately on card making. It all spiraled from there and has become a wonderful and rewarding part of Melissa’s life.

“I love creating things for other people, and I enjoy the process of working with my hands to turn ordinary paper into something heartfelt. My loves are card making and altering anything that sparks my interest. I enjoy every minute of it and I love to share my creations with those I love.”

You can find her blog here: http://lilybeanpaperie.typepad.com/

Stacey Michaud

Hi all! My name is Stacey Michaud. I am a teacher during the day and an avid scrapbooker by night! I use the creative process to keep my sanity and record my stories. Paper serves as my muse and I love gaining inspiration from the products around me. I like to call my style clean and linear with a twist. Journaling is a must for me. I have been blessed enough to be published in Scrapbook Trends, Creating Keepsakes and Memory Makers magazine as well as several idea books!

You can find her blog here: http://staceymichaud.blogspot.com/


Tessa Wise

My name is Tessa Wise and I'm so happy to be part of the Teresa Collins Designs Team!  I live in Northern Virginia with my husband Jeremy and two little girls, Zoey and Natalie. I love being a mom and have enjoyed staying home with them for the last few years. They are sweet girls and love to craft, just like their mama! I have always enjoyed arts and crafts but none compare to my love of card making! I love to shop for cute stamps, fun patterned papers, and embellishments.  I like to use different techniques and also try out different design styles.  I share my projects at my blog, Crafty Girl DesignsYou can also find my work at my local scrapbook store, Scrapdoodles, where I teach and coordinate the class schedule.

You can find her blog here: http://craftygrl.blogspot.com/

Yvonne Blair

Hi there...I'm Yvonne. 
Scrapbooking was introduced to me in 1997.  
It was instant love! It was just what I needed because I have always had a love of "playing" with paper. 
I have been a buyer, designer, teacher and manager in the scrapbook industry since 1998.   
Teaching the love of papercrating has become one of my biggest passions.  I cannot explain how big the reward is when I see people develop a love all their own or those lightbulb moments when they realize "I can do this!" 

I am also happily married to my hubby of almost 20 years.  Between my Hubby and I we have five kids and 5 Grands! Together we have a beautiful daughter who keeps us on our toes and gives me lots of memories to scrapbook.  She is 18 now and doing the college thing. We also have our 8 year old fur baby named Roxie. Scrapbooking is not just my hobby, it is the way I will communicate my love and thoughts to my family! 

I feel so honored to be on the Teresa Collins Design team. I have been on the team since 2011 and can't think of anywhere I would rather be!  Paper crafting has brought so much into my life, confidence, friends, my job, and a way to preserve those everyday memories of my families lives!  
I am so excited to see what 2014 brings! 

You can find her blog here: http://www.yvonneblair.com/

Cheri Piles  

Hi I’m Cheri Piles I have been a scrapbooker for about 20 years now, I can’t believe it’s been that long! I started scrapbooking when our daughter was born. I used to be a traditional scrapbooker but switched to mini albums as my daughter was getting older it was more inspiring to me to share her events in a different way. I love having themed books that can be switched around in our home. I have been with Teresa since 2010 and have enjoyed all of the opportunities and creativity that being on her team has given me. I am also the team leader for the design team which is also fun to get to know the team and to be surrounded around such talent!! I am a wife of 21 years and my husband is the country guy who married the city girl and dragged me to the country to live out our lives. It’s a good life! I am also real estate broker and love helping buyers and sellers with their real estate needs.  I teach mini album classes at many stores here in Washington state where I live and have so enjoyed being able to share my talent with others.

You can find my blog here: http://cherinspirations.blogspot.com/

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations Ladies!!!! So excited to be a part of this amazing team!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations ladies...how lucky are you to be working with the most caring, beautiful designer....I know you'll make her proud! Looking forward to more inspiring ideas in 2014.
    Creative Wishes
    Claire S.
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the team!! Teresa is one of the most amazing designers out there. And this team is going to ROCK. Amazing talent. I can not wait to see what you have to show us in the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited to be a part of such a great group of ladies! It's been a dream to be able to design for Teresa!!! Love her products!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So excited about the coming year! Honored to be part of such an amazing team, and Blessed to be able to design with Teresa's products...living the dream!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How exciting for you all! Congrats! It would be a dream come true to design for Teresa, you are all so lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations ladies!!! I'm looking forward to seeing all your amazing creations with my favorite designer.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...