Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Treasure This by Yvonne Blair

Hey everyone! I am so excited to share with you this little mini that I created using Teresa Collins new line You Are My Happy!!! I LOVE this line.  It is so fun, love the colors.  Really it is my favorite right now.  

I need to get more because I am running low and I still have ideas swimming through my head, hehehe. 
Okay, lets get started.  
You will need two pieces of chipboard sized 5 x 7. 
You will cover the one side of each of those with the gold heart paper. 
I wish you could see the foiling better.  It is fabulous!

 The pages are all 10 x 7.  
You will fold these in half and adhere these back to back. 
 The white background above has been run through the eBosser using 
Teresa's folder...sorry you can't see that. It really adds dimension to layout. 

 Above, The flap is 4 x 7. 
I scored 1/2 an inch on the right side and adhered that in between the back to back pages. 
The more interactive the better, right? wink. 
The above page has a pocket on the right side to tuck some journaling in that I wanted Bre to have. 
I really think it is just as important to put words in writing, even though I tell her lots how I feel about her. 
She will have these one day when I am no longer here.  
 On the left side a tuck for the little book was created using the 1/2 x 12 inch border strip wrapped around from previous page.  The "favorite things" is actually a folded card to hide more pictures in. 
  Here is a close-up of my list of things that make me happy.  
This is just cut out from the cut out sheet.  Folded so that there is a flap, more interaction. 
When you open the little card book, which was embossed using the TC eBosser, 
there is a place to put more pics.  The fold out is perfect to use for Instagram pictures. 
The measurement is 3 1/4 x 10 1/4.  I scored at 3 1/4, 6 1/2 and 9 3/4.
This will give you a perfect white matte around each 3 x 3 picture. 


 Hope you enjoyed my project for today.  
Thanks for stopping by. 
I also have another project on my blog. 
Just click here
Supplies used:
You Are My Happy Decorative papers, Decorative brads, Chipboard elements, Enamel Dots, Flags, Stickers and Ephemera.  
Other: TC eBosser, White cardstock, Thickers, Tiny Attacher and TC Xyron Mega Runner. 




2 comments:

  1. Yvonne, it is beautiful! Love all your details and layering! So perfect for those special times! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...