Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Quick and Cute Cards Using the You Are My Happy Collection

Hi!  Today I have a few quick and cute cards to share with you using the adorable You Are My Happy collection.  Sometimes it's fun to just make something quick- with a few key supplies it's easy, too!  Premade card bases, the 6x6 paper pad, and some of your favorite embellishments are all you need to create these projects fast!

This chipboard piece from the You Are My Happy Chipboard Elements pack is what makes this card so cute- since it's already covered in adhesive, it's also what makes it quick!


I chose a tan card base and added the adorable elephants pattern to the center.  I added the chipboard sentiment next.  I added the sticker banner (You Are My Happy Stickers) and a pink patterned paper banner just underneath the chipboard.  I finished it off with a button (You Are My Happy Chipboard Buttons) tied with baker's twine.


I love that piece as a sentiment!  It's good advice, too. :)

My next card is just as quick but uses one of the cut-apart tags from the Hello Tags patterned paper:


After I chose a tan cardbase, I added a strip of the scalloped patterned paper to the left side of the card front.  I added a scallop punched strip to the top of that and then added the eye chart to the right side using foam adhesive.  I added a bit of twine to the chart next and then to finish off the look, I added a little glitter and glossy accents to the heart to make it stand out a little.


My last card features more of the fun chipboard elements from the You Are My Happy collection:


I covered a white card base with the pretty chevron pattern- the miniature prints from the 6x6 pad are the perfect size for cards, aren't they?  Next, I stamped my sentiment onto blush cardstock and stuck the fun floral polaroid frame down around it.  I cut around the edges and then added some pink twine and that adorable chipboard elephant.  I embellished it with a couple sequins (You Are My Happy Sequins) and a pink banner (You Are My Happy Decorative Brads).  I then added the entire thing to the center of my card front.


I wish there was more than one of that little guy- he's so cute! 

Well I hope you have fun creating cards with the You Are My Happy collection- I just love it!

Supplies Used:
Teresa Collins Designs: You Are My Happy 6x6 Paper Pad, You Are My Happy Sticker Accessory Sheet, You Are My Happy Sequins, You Are My Happy Chipboard Buttons, You Are My Happy Decorative Brads, You Are My Happy Chipboard Elements
Other: Cardstock by Stampin' Up!; Twine by The Twinery; Sentiment stamp by Stampin' Up!

www.craftygrl.blogspot.com

3 comments:

  1. Already ordered the collection! Good inspiration for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't get myself to use the pretty paper and embellies!! Perhaps your sweet inspiration will get me to use a few sheets! LOL
    Creative Wishes
    Claire S
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always like the cards that Tessa makes.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...