Thursday, October 24, 2013

Masquerade Party Layout by Dedra Long


Happy Thursday! Halloween is next week and I have to say creating this layout was a lot of fun. Every collection Teresa designs comes with a full package of border strips. Sometimes they includes glitter and cardstock borders, with this collection you get foil and cardstock borders. I had a hard time choosing which border to use because I loved them all. 


So, I decided to use them all. I took all of the border pieces out of their package and spread them out. Sorting them in a "stacked" pattern that I loved. Then repeated the pattern on each side to create a background.


I wanted to make sure the photo was the main focus of the layout and the border pattern was showcased, so I finished the layout with a simple collage of brads and a stamped tag.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...