Thursday, October 10, 2013

Masquerade Party 31 Layout by Dedra Long

Hey Everyone!


I'm so excited it's officially Fall. I wanted to share a layout I created using the Masquerade Party Collection. A "non traditional" Halloween photo of Ellie. This is her playing around with the witches hats that we decorate our annual pumpkin carving party with. This collection is perfect for documenting all the stories of your Halloween, even if you're children aren't really dressed up in a Halloween costume.



The stamp set in this collection is one of my favorite things. From stars, to a witch on a broom, to bats and more, it covers everything that is Halloween. I cut one of the file folders in half to mat the photo. Washi tape, cardstock pieces and foil banners to create borders. The 31 is stamped on a decorative bag to give it a little extra something.


Clusters of brads and stamped images, some with foam square dots to add a little dimension and interest. Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

  1. this is awesome, I adore the different styled banners....sweeeet!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...