Friday, October 11, 2013

Love My Sweet Pig - Jamie Harder


Hello!  I am excited to share my layout with you today!  I used the Family Stories collection to scrapbook these photos of my daughter dressed up as a pig.  No, I am not early for Halloween on this one (hee hee) her school had a "dress-up as your favourite Charlotte's Webb character" day.  She had hoped to be Templeton (the Rat) but I convinced her to be Wilbur since I only had pink supplies on had:-)  She ended up LOVING her costume...especially the tail.  I love the chipboard arrow to draw attention to that!



I used dimension dots on the "love" diecut for a bit of interest in the title.  The hints of pink in this collection were perfect for my pig page paired with lots of neutral colors to really help my pig pictures pop!







































Thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...