Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Shine On Memorabilia Layout by Suzanne Sergi


Happy Wednesday!  Suzanne here with a scrapbook page of my daughter Gabriela, using the new Summer CHA collection called Memorabilia. I love the chalkboard graphics found throughout this  collection. Perfect for more formal photos, and even the everyday photos, too. A very versatile collection for documenting everyone in your family.


On this page I used the Memorabilia die cuts to pull in one of the journal cards to add the quote from the Snippets 12x12. I layered the quote on the Frames blue damask paper, and embellished it with the chipboard star in the corner. Then used my favorite little enamel dots to add more texture. 

 Here I cut a large scallop from the Recorded 12x12 paper. I used the grey, and white side to add an extra pattern on my page. You probably have noticed I love utilizing many patterns onto my pages. On top I used the reverse side to punch two black flowers that I embossed. On top another layer of vellum, and used a memorabilia brad for the center.
I love using vellum on my pages, and projects! I love the extra soft layers it creates, and it is perfect for creating vellum pockets onto your pages. Here I cut two 2inch strips of vellum, and stitched along the sides, and bottom. I left the top of the pocket open, and tucked in these small wood stars inside. It added an extra dimension to my page, and thought it tied in the three chipboard stars found on the buttons package in this collection.

At the top of the page I cut bits from the Snippets 12x12 to add again more layers at the top of my page. These would also be perfect for stamping on top of, but since I am in the middle of unpacking, could not find my stamps at the moment! Hope to have all my supplies back in their spots by the weekend! So while I am organizing, I hope you have time for creating with Teresa's fabulous new collections!
 Thanks everyone for stopping by,today! I will be back soon to share holiday projects featuring Teresa's  holiday themed collections!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout!!! Love all the layers and beautiful details! Memorabilia is sush a versatile collection...love it!
    Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And the photo is adorable...your daughter is so pretty! She looks so much like you, Suzanne!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...