Thursday, August 15, 2013

Carving Memories with Masquerade Party by Stacy Rodriguez


Hello there everyone, Stacy Rodriguez here with you today on the fabulous TCD blog!  My project today features the new line Masquerade Party.  There are so many things I simply love about this line.  The design of the Icon paper I think maybe one of my favorites.  I love all of the images in the circles and it's so fun to punch them out and use them on your projects. The Enamel Dots I ALWAYS love and the chipboard buttons are fabulous as well.

So my project for today is a fun little mini album that would be a great way to sit down with your kids or grand kids and scrap those Halloween photos.  This is a little peak of what my workspace looked like while creating this.



 Here is what the finished mini album looks like.

 


 and a little spread out view.



To start to create this mini album you will need to cut 5 pieces cardstock to 4 1/4" x 6 1/4", then pick our the pattern papers that you want to use and cut 10 of those to 4"x6" in size.  You simply start by adhering the pattern paper to the cardstock on both sides.  You can see in the photo above I used some of the border strip along the top, cut apart the invitation sheet and embellished it with some of the chipboard pieces along with some enamel dots.  The orange flower I cut of off a piece of ribbon that I had then placed a brad through the center.




 So decorating the inside is the fun part.  You can prep all of your photos by matting them on cardstock to make it easier as you go.  You can layer pattern paper under the photos if you like or simply just place the photo on the page and embellish around it.






Placing a spot for journaling on your pages is always a great idea.  It's the perfect spot to write done all of the fun things that went along with the event.



Once I was finished with this album, I punched a hole in the center top of all of the pages.  I then placed a jump ring through the album and embellished with some ribbon.

Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today.  I hope you give this fun little Halloween mini a try with your kids.

1 comment:

  1. Oh how I love this.thank you for such wonderful inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...