Monday, August 26, 2013

My Home - A Family Stories Layout by Leslie Ashe

It's Monday! Hi everyone! Hope you're having a GREAT
start to your week. It's Leslie here again to share
another Family Stories layout with you.

For some reason, when I think of my husband & creating
something about him, us or even just our family - hearts come to my brain.
Maybe because they're my FAVORITE shape of all the shapes, but 
probably because I just love the chance to use them...on my favorite person.

With this layout, I decided to take and punch a TON of hearts
from papers in the Family Story collection:

It's so easy to just sit and punch away while I watch a movie
in my scrap area. After I get them all punched, I arranged
each heart (almost like a puzzle) a certain way on my page.
After changing it up, what felt like a million times, I became 
happy with my final outcome:


After I laid my photo & arranged my hearts, I simply added
a couple of strips of patterned paper, as well as embellishments, chipboard
pieces (all from the Family Stories line)  & came up with a fast, fun & easy
layout of my sweet husband.

I hope you've enjoyed my little piece of inspiration today!
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...