Thursday, July 4, 2013

A Festive Fourth with Stacy Rodriguez


Happy Fourth Of July everyone!!!  I am sure that you are all enjoying time with friends and family...watching fireworks, going to parades, eating lots of yummy food and just having some quality time with each other.

In the spirit of this Holiday we thought it was only right to use the Stationery Noted collection since the colors in this line are simply perfect for today. This worked out great for me since I needed to create a card for my mother.  Her birthday was yesterday, and well if she doesn't get a handmade card I never hear the end of it!!  Here is the card that I came up with.


To create this card  the base is 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".  Cut blue pattern paper in the background was cut to 4" x 5 1/2"  and adhere to the front of your card.  I used a couple of die cuts for the scalloped shapes in the center of the card.  I adhered them together then popped them up in the center of the card.  "You are Special" & "Love" card came from the die cut sheet.  I stapled the saying onto the love card then popped that up in the center of the scallop shape.  I used the fun garland across the card and embellished it with a chipboard button, enamel dot & stick pin from my stash.  The white bow was created using seam binding.

Here are a couple of close up photos for you.









 Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today. Remember to grab Stationery Noted to document all of the fun you and your families had this Fourth Of July.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...