Friday, June 14, 2013

Smile, Layout by Jamie Harder

I love my daughter's smile.  But lately, I love it even more.  Both of her front teeth are wiggly and I KNOW it will not be long and they will fall out.  So now I find myself feeling like every smile she gives me, might be the "last".  She is my baby and I know how growing in those new front teeth will change her look....she will look older...more grown up.  Beautiful just the same; it is just another milestone her mother is not ready for!





I just ADORE the Summer Stories collection and for this page I had fun creating a banner using the diecuts, chipboard and brads.  Making the banner was easy!  First I adhered some twine across my page so it had a bit of slack to it.



Next, I adhered the "today" chipboard piece - eyeballing it to be somewhere in the middle.  I then used dimension adhesive and placed the diecuts on either side of the chipboard, keeping them somewhat even apart.



It makes me so happy to see so many beautiful embellishments on my page!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...