Thursday, June 13, 2013

Memories Calendar Tag Album with Stacy Rodriguez

Good morning everyone, Stacy here to share a fun little project created with the Memories collection.  For this little album I used pretty much all of the pattern papers, die cut sheet, buttons, brads, chipboard stickers, decorative tape....um ok so there was nothing from this line that I really didn't use!

So to start with I'm teaching a class using the He Said She Said line, that being said when I was done kitting for my class I had all of these fabulous pieces left from the sticky notes and I thought to myself this would make a cute tag album.  I used a total of 7 of them, but you could totally do this and mix and match all of the product packaging for fun different sizes.

Let's start with what the finished project looks like.....I'm totally LOVING this!  I punched a hole in all of the pages and binded it with a binder ring, then tied some May Arts ribbon on the ring.



I'm not sure if i'm using this for this year or saving it for next year so I didn't place the date on the cover yet.


So like I said to start with I used 7 pieces of the packaging from the sticky notes.


I then cut the pattern paper 1/4" smaller then the "tag" so that there would be a border showing around the entire outside.


 Now it was time for the fun part of decorating all of the pages.  In between all of the pages I cut apart the calendar page and placed them to correspond with each page so that I could do a little journaling about the photos and also place the date on them. 



 You can see the I did place photo mats on each page by cutting apart the tags paper which worked perfectly!  Let's take a peak at the inside...(lots of photos coming up)!







I love to wrap the decorative tape around the die cut pieces, it's just adds a fun little touch!  All of the die cut pieces and calendar pieces are not adhered to anything, so there are kind of like mini pages!








I think this page is my favorite of the album!













So there you have all of the pages.  The die cuts are also a perfect addition between pages to add fun little journaling spots and extra photo mats which of course help add bulk to your album which I of course LOVE!!  Thanks so much for stopping by today, have a fabulous one!
  

4 comments:

  1. Wow, what a lovely project, Stacy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacy...fantastic mini album...thanks for sharing.

    stampin hugz
    Beverley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors in this mini and all the different shapes!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...