Wednesday, May 29, 2013

He Said... layout by Amanda Jones


Hi everyone! I am here today to share with you this layout I created with the He Said line...


I always make a note of the little things my son says that make me giggle. This collection is perfect for creating simple pages which highlight those funny snippets of conversation from eveyday life which just need to be documented! 

I recently moved from having my studio at home to having a space elsewhere, so now during school breaks my son often goes there with me when I have work to do. The day I created this layout, my son had been particularly excited to go there with the promise of using my paints ;) All the way there in the car he was babbling about how much he wanted to do some "abstract arting". He's a cutie, lol!


I used the arrow border stamp to create a border along the edge of the washi tape strip.


To balance the page I added a cluster of elements including the pop of red, the washi tapes and paper I'd used elsewhere on the page.

And yes... he did get to do some "abstract arting" that day...


Ah, splatters. This kid sure takes after his Mum!

Thanks for stopping by!

Amanda

MY BLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...