Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Graduate two page layout by Yvonne Blair featuring Summer Stories


 Hi everyone!  Boy has it been a crazy month in the Blair house! 
Yes, we had a high school graduate!
Exciting, emotional, fun and stressful times.
I wanted to share with you a little photo session I did with Bre to have some props for her graduation party.
Of course that means they have to be scrapped to right.
Summer Stories was the perfect choice.
Her high school colors were green and gold. 
Loved the gold glitter papers. Really helped the pictures pop.
Love this picture with her thumbs up.  It says it all. 

 Below you can see it in its two page spread version.  
So thankful for this girl.  She brings such joy in my life and the scrapbooks I'm creating for her are going to be my gifts to her one day.  I want her to know how special she is to me and how much I loved watching her grow into an amazing adult.  This is why this thing called scrapbooking is so very important to me.  

Supplies used:
Teresa Collins Summer Stories papers:
Flowers a & b, Damask a
Summer Stories Die cut borders
Summer Stories Decorative Buttons
Summer Stories Die Cut Sheet
Summer Stories Chipboard Embellishments
Summer Stories Sticker sheet
other: Teresa Collins Mega Runner from Xyron
pop dots and Bazzill Cardstock.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats...graduation is such a busy time! Have to do it again next year...yikes! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...