Today we have a special guest BRETT LUND.
If you don't know he is our in-house design specialist.
We are excited to share with you today one of his projects made especially for our readers.
Thank you Brett for sharing this amazing project.
I’m So Lucky...I’ve Got You mini album.
by: Brett Lund
Featuring He Said She Said Collection
- For the album back page: 1 piece of chipboard 6” x 6”
- For the front two flaps: 2 pieces of chipboard 3” x 6”
- For the pages: 2 pieces of chipboard 4” x 6”
- 1 piece of chipboard: 4 3/4” x 4”
- 1 piece of chipboard: 4” x 5 ¾”
- Cover all your pieces of chipboard using the pieces of paper from the 6x6 pad of
- Using the Cinch binding tool, bind the pages on the left side and on the top side of
- the flaps. Stagger the pages where you would like them to be.
- Add embellishments to each of the pages. To keep the proportions the same with all
- the paper strips, I used paper from the 6 x 6 pad.
To see more of Brett's work check out his blog at www.1craftyguy.com
or his YouTube Channel at:http://www.youtube.com/