Hello, Keisha blogging today! I am sharing a couple of tags I made using the Stationary Noted line.
Making these tags gave me the perfect chance to use a few of my newest dies-like my pinwheel die. I love the fact that it shows both side of the pattern paper at once...and it kind of looks like a bow.
1. I first cutout my diecut shapes-I am using a Big Kick - Lifestyle Crafts QuicKutz 4-Inch by 4-Inch Flower Pinwheel Die
2. The pinwheel die-you just have to pull the ends together towards the center. And a brad through the center completes the die.
3. I then layered the pinwheel on top of TCD diecut flower and then a vellum flower cut with (Tim Holtz) flower die
4. I glue the layered pinwheel flower onto the tag
5. I added the flag/banners
6. Then I added the straight pin with sentiment
always & forever tag
1. I cut the shapes using the (2)smallest and the next (2)size up
2. Then I layered the shapes on top of each other with pop dots
3. Next I added the layered shapes to the tag
4. I stamped the ticket and added it to the tag with pop dots
5. I wrapped the gold string around the tag - Spellbinders S4-353 Nestabilities Labels 24 Die Template-for the gray tag with the gold string!
6. Then added the pearls
I hope these tags get your creative juices flowing-I love making tags when I need to kick my mojo in action!