Thursday, December 20, 2012

Taggin' A Week In The Life } Stacy Rodriguez


Hello everyone, Stacy Rodriguez here today with my A Week In The Life post.  For my week I did December 1st through December 7th.  I had created a December Daily book for the first time this year, so this challenge was perfect for me.  It helped me make sure that I noted and took photos of what we did everyday.

Once I sat down to create this project...I had it in my mind to create tags for my December Daily.  Once I was done creating them I wasn't sure if that is what I wanted to do anymore.  I may continue on with the tags for the entire month of December and then place them on a binder ring to create a little tag album, or hang them as a Holiday decoration on an advent frame.  Since i'm not sure on this I left my journaling spaces open and have not decorated the back of the tags yet as i'm thinking I may place photos on the backs.

Ok so i'm sure your ready to see my tags.  I do have a favorite and i'll let you know which one it is when it's posted.

December 1st tag-


December 2nd tag-



December 3rd tag- This is my favorite tag.  Hubby & I actually got to do a little shopping and have lunch together this day :)



December 4th tag-


December 5th tag-



December 6th tag-



December 7th tag-



I created all of these tags with the entire Christmas Cottage line along with bit and pieces of the Christmas Countdown Kit.

Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today and I hope that you enjoy my tags and re-create some of your own.

~Stacy



3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...