Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Young love featuring Now and Then by Yvonne Blair


Hi Everyone. So excited to share a layout with Teresa's new Now and Then Line!!! I LOVE this line. The colors are amazing.  Love that the blue in the line matches denim perfectly. So fun for casual photos.

I did a photo shoot with my daughter and her boyfriend Wesley a couple of weeks ago and I knew as soon as I saw them they were going to be a perfect match for Now and Then.  This is just one of the pics from the shoot, but it is my daughter's favorite.  She said I had to use it first, wink.
I "fussy" cut some of the flowers from the floral paper and popped those with foam tape around the photo.  

 Here are some close ups so you can see how it looks popped.  I love to add dimension to my layouts.  I feel it gives them a little life.  I also used some of the new enamel dots...Oh how I love these little pieces of goodness, wink. 
I hope you enjoyed.  Have a great week.  Until next time...


3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...