Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Family Focus - Now and Then layout by Amanda Jones


Whenever I pull out my Teresa Collins supplies to create a layout, I am always inspired to scrapbook family connections.


Despite the versatility of the latest lines, the papers and embellishments seem to draw me to scrapbooking those little family moments. The things that seem small now, but will be big things one day.


This photo was taken in the summer when my son and I took my Great Aunt out for lunch. I know that these type of things are the things I will be grateful I had the opportunity to do, one day.


The Now and Then line had the perfect colour combo for my photo :) What are the small things that you'd like to remember?

Have a great day!

 My blog

2 comments:

  1. I really love the understatedness of this layout and your eye is drawn straight to the photo, which is the point of the layout! I love documenting the little family things, and I am going today to my Dad's brothers and sisters' annual Thanksgiving get together for all the brothers and sisters still living. My father passed away 18 years ago and I want to go and take photos to document my link to the past for my children and grandchildren.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Amanda how true, you will look at this photo in years to come and appreciate this memory! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...