Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Christmas Memories in a BOX! By:Sesil Cratin

okay... I have to give where credit is due. I am a fan of Kathryn Krieger. Some of you may know her with Life on the {Srap}beach. I found this blog post HERE and I knew I had to make it for my December Daily.
So here is my version of Kathryn's box.

click on the picture to make it larger.
 I loved creating this box album using Kathryn's method.  I am getting excited about filling up my album this year for the holidays. 

Oh... for those who would like to purchase the advent calendar that I created HERE. You can get  40 percent off through Friday, Nov 30 if  you  use the code  BLACK.

Have a great week!
www.sesilcratin.com





4 comments:

  1. Beautiful job, Sesil! What a fantastic idea to use it for a December Day! :D

    Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea! A neat way to preserve and store precious memories!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...