Friday, August 10, 2012

Family layout by Amanda Jones with Vintage Finds


Hi everyone! I'm so excited to share this layout with you today. I think Vintage Finds may just be my favourite release ever. I love it so! But then I'm pretty sure I think that every time...

My brother and his wife recently had their first baby and we went down to visit them last weekend. My son, Lewis, was completely smitten. I snapped this picture and I love the expressions on both of their faces. Isabelle looks totally confused about the whole thing and Lewis just has love and amazement written all over his face.



I used the large damask stamp from the collection and stamped it onto white cardstock before embossing it with gold embossing powder. It really packs a punch, especially when teamed with one of the gold glittered border pieces. I cute the damask design in half and layered half above and half below my photo to act as a frame.


The border around my page is just white cardstock which I lightly stamped randomly with the music pattern stamp. I clustered a little grouping of washi tape and piece of glitter border, topped off with  die-cut flower and cute flower brad.


Thanks for visiting us today! Which is your favourite summer TC release?

7 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...