Monday, July 23, 2012

Vintage Finds - What Yvonne is excited about...


Yvonne here...Oh my, I am so excited about ALL of Teresa Collins new and FABULOUS collections! 
I am sure you have heard about them all, but just in case here is a link to the new collections! 
Click here.

I think my favorite would have to be Vintage Finds though.  It is timeless and classic.



I absolutely love love love the papers!  I am using them for some home decor projects I have been waiting to find the perfect papers for.  I don't have to wait any longer!  It is gorgeous.  Here is a one of the first projects I did with Vintage Finds.  It is on my entry table.  Everyone that has seen it LOVES it and wants me to make them one, wink. 


I love the new stamps so much.  Check out this huge damask!  Perfect for adding into those home decor projects.  


 And OH MY...Teresa has added Washi Tape into her lines!  ACK...so super duper excited about this.  LOVE the designs...like I said before timeless and classic!


I hope each and everyone of you will find these new things at your local scrapbook store.  Make sure and ask so they know what you want!  We listen!  
I also hope you enjoyed my little recap.  It was so hard to pick a favorite. I am so looking forward to working with the other lines too!  Oh do I have ideas romping around in my head! HEHEHE.  
Have a great week! TTFN


Don't forget the deadline for July's featured fan is this Thursday, to link your projects go here: Featured fan!




7 comments:

  1. if only I could find this stuff locally ! Guess I'll have to crawl all over the web to find it - unles TC has a list of preferred e-tailers !

    ReplyDelete
  2. R U still doing the drawing for a free tape runner? If so, count me in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that framed monogram, everything you used is perfect!
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you... I'm so excited about ALL of Teresa's collections!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the monogram frame with Teresa's new Vintage collection! Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...