Friday, July 20, 2012

More favorites...Tell Your Story...a mini mini from Julie

When I saw these two papers in the Tell Your Story line, I had a mini-mini book in my head right away.
But my brain is sort of mini book oriented, so that happens quite a bit.



Step 1:  Cut them all apart.  (You can do it...do you ever have paper-cutting anxiety?  I do!)

Step 2:  Decide which ones (or all) you want to use in your mini mini.

Step 3: (Optional...but as I have a love for chipboard, that's what I did.)  Cut 2 pieces of chipboard for your mini mini front and back.  

Step 4:  Find some super cute photos for your book.

Step 5:  Punch a binder ring hole in the upper left corner of your pages.

Step 6:  Make your book.  Not kidding.  It's that easy.  I used JUST about every embellishment that came in the Tell Your Story line :)  All the beautiful butterflies, tickets (cut from paper), borders & bling made it super easy.  I covered the chipboard covers with paper using a glue stick...and then just went to town.

Here's how mine came out:


It's a little hard to see the initials on the front (I did white on white)...SMJ for my daughter.
I also used bits of other papers in the line...you can use whatever tickles your fancy.  But I LOVE the idea that you can make this little book out of 2 pieces of paper and some doo dads. :)


Give it a whirl...you can have a mini mini put together in no time... 
Enjoy your weekend!





4 comments:

  1. wow julie this is an awesome and relatively quick project to put together! thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this book of shelby! :)
    i want to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great mini! you make it seam so easy. Love everything you used.
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this can not wait to get my hands on it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...