Monday, June 11, 2012

Sweet Afternoon Tags by Yvonne Blair




Hi everyone, Yvonne here to share a sweet tag and a fun little ATC.  I love making tags up and having them ready to go to add a cute little embellishment any project, gift or I have even added them to the front of a card.  The tag above is made with Teresa Collins Sweet Afternoon 6 x 6 paper pad.  I cut the main background to the size tag I wanted, added a doily and a rectangle of another decorative paper from the pad, punched some butterflies out of the paper and vellum.  I like to double them up so they are dimensional.  I think it makes them appear as though they are fluttering about, wink.  Then I just added the "spread your wings" sticker from the Sweet Afternoon sticker sheet and some ribbon and there you have it.  Love the shabby feel of this line.  I keep saying it...I just can't get enough of it.  Below you will find an ATC I did using the same paper pad as the tag.  You can get so many projects for just one pad.  Add some embellies and your good to go.  If I don't use the ATC for a swap, I will probably adhere it to the front of a card with some pop dots and have a everyday card ready to go.  Love to have stuff I can throw together for those last minute things.  (and who doesn't have those!)

 Hope you enjoyed these fun quick and easy projects.   I'm going to play with paper now. If you would like to see more of my work check out my blog.   TTFN.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...